Tuesday, February 5, 2013

New Fused Glass Sgraffito Work in Progress Slideshow

Hey! I learned how to do a slideshow on my blog, this is great!  Now everyone can see what goes on while I'm working on a new piece.  Hopefully I can shed some light on the process for those who aren't able to attend a class:)  However, if you ARE thinking about taking a glass sgraffito class, don't be fooled by the photos~ it's not nearly as difficult as it might seem, and I can show you the tricks.  I will try to post sllideshows of works in progress more often if this works well.
 OK, short but sweet today, I'm off to visit the 3rd and 4th graders at Trinity Lutheran School for their weekly recorder lesson.  Love me those kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Linkwithin

You might also like